We currently ship within Malaysia and countries listed below in Zone B and Zone C. For other countries, please contact us for more information.
- CHARMWISE delivers across Malaysia, The shipping rates are subject to prevalant courier charges.
- Peninsular Malaysia: average RM7
- Sabah & Sarawak: average RM12
- Free Shipping for RM100 across Peninsular Malaysia.
Overseas Delivery Fee - arrival within 3 to 10 working days
Kindly expect additional delay in international deliveries due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The delay will vary based on the destination.
|ZONE B COUNTRIES (US$20 flat rate)|
Zone C Countries (US$25 flat rate)
|China (other region)|
- Kindly ensure your shipping address is accurate, as amendments ARE NOT ALLOWED after your order number is generated.
- Our courier service providers are DHL eCommerce, Pgeon, JNT Express, Pos Laju, Fedex Express and Teleport
- We are unable to deliver to P.O. Box addresses. For university/college campus addresses, your orders can only be delivered to the administration office or mail room.
Delivery Timeframe during the normal circumstance
After confirmation of payment, we will ship out your parcel within 1-3 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
There might be delay due to unforseen circumstances which is beyond our control like courier service delays, emergency, FLOOD
Unfortunately if the item is out of stock, we will contact you for order cancellation or make a replacement.
PROHIBITED ITEMS TO SABAH & SARAWAK AND OVERSEAS
Please note that canister and alcoholic products are prohibited in Air Freight. If the purchased item is prohibited, we will cancel the order and proceed for a refund.
Delivery Timeframe during Movement Controlled Order period
We process all orders as usual. After the payment is confirmed and we will process ship out your parcel within 1-3 working days(excluding weekends and public holidays).
Kindly do expect some delay in parcel deliveries during the MCO period. Parcels should be able to be delivered to West Malaysia customers in 5-7 business days.
Due to the reduction of flight frequency throughout the MCO period, East Malaysia customers do expect to receive the packages in 7-14 business days.